What is a cooler area on the suns surface?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is a cooler area on the suns surface?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is a cooler area on the suns surface?» often ask the following questions:
❗ Where is a cooler area on the suns surface?
Sunspots are the cooler areas on the suns surface
- What is a cooler area on the sun called?
- What is a dark area of the sun that is cooler than the surrounding area?
- Sunspots are cooler than the surrounding solar surface?
❗ Are sunspots cooler or hotter on the suns surface?
they are cooler
- Why is saturn's surface cooler than the earth's?
- Does cooler air make a high pressue area or a low pressure area?
- What is an area on the sun cooler than any other area on the sun called?
❗ What is the cooler area on the sun's surface?
Sunspots are the coolest areas on the surface of the sun
- How can i make my outdoor area cooler?
- Can a can cooler be placed on a smooth surface?
- Why are sunspots cooler than the surrounding solar surface areas?
1 other answer
An area on the sun that is cooler is called a sunspot.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «What is a cooler area on the suns surface?» so you can surely find the answer!
Why does mercury have a cooler surface temperature than venus?
Venus is hotter than Mercury because its atmosphere is made up of carbon dioxide, which traps the heat. Mercury, on the other hand, has no atmosphere and so the planet can cool itself by emitting infrared radiation.
What will form when a moist air mass moves over a cooler surface?
How big of an area does an evaporative cooler cover?
- Consider the quality and performance of the product against the price to gauge the cooler’s value. The evaporative coolers we brought in ranged from 1300 to 3100 CFM and cover 500 to 950 square feet, according to the manufacturers. What we found, however, is that not all swamp coolers are created equal.
Is air temperature is cooler when sunlight hits the earths surface?
i belive so
Is it ok to put a cooler on a hot surface?
- Do not place the cooler directly on a hot surface as this will melt the bottom of the cooler. For Example, place a towel beneath the cooler if placing the cooler on a hot surface like the back of a pick-up truck, on the top of a car or on the floor of your boat.
Why are sunspot cooler than the surrounding surface of the sun?
they have strong magnetic activity.
Why are sunspots cooler than the surrounding surface of the sun?
they have strong magnetic activity.
What is the boundary between the warmer surface and cooler deep ocean water called?
How do you use an air cooler in a humid area?
The best place to position your air cooler is right in front of the window. Hotter the air, faster the evaporation and cooler the air blown out by the fan. It's also important to create good ventilation in the room to push the humidity out. In order to do this, you need to open windows in the room.
Is heat always transferred from a cooler or a warmer area?
It is transferred from a warmer area.
Where can i purchase a commercial cooler in the belleville area?
You can check out Craigslist for the Belleville are. You would be amazed what people sell on there. I would also check out Ebay or Amazon, as they have new and used items.
Where can styrofoam cooler boxes be obtained in the chicago area?
There are a number of retail locations in the Chicago area in which one could find Styrofoam cooler boxes. Wal-Mart and Target are just two examples of companies in Chicago that stock these items.
Why does air feel cooler when blown through a small area?
- The faster air moves, the lower pressure it has (Bernoulli's principle). So when you blow faster, your stream of air is lower pressure than the surrounding air. Thus the surrounding air fills in the stream. The surrounding air is obviously cooler than the air in your lungs.
What is an area in a star that is cooler than the rest called?
What is darker cooler area of the sun that comes and go in cycles?
What are the areas of cooler gases brought to the sun's surface through the convection zone?
They're called 'sunspots'.
Are sunspots appear dark because they are cooler than the surrounding solar surface?
Yes sunspots appear darker due to how much cooler they are than the surrounding area on the sun.
Process of warm surface water mixing with deep cooler water in a lake?
When propane reacts with oxygen does the surrounding area become warmer or cooler?
When propane reacts with oxygen does the surroundings area become warmer or cooler?
Which forms when a humid air mass rises into a cooler temperature area?
When water evaporates the air near the surface becames cooler explain why this happens?
Evaporation is an endothermic process (absorption of heat).
Where can i get a custom can cooler built in the santa fe area?
VistaPrint offers custom can coolers. You can have them print directly on these. You can get this builter with the help with an antique restorer. They can help you build anything when it comes to can cooler with some of the cool items.
Why is the upper layer of the atmosphere cooler than the surface of the earth?
entropy..the earth is heated from its core. The further you are from the core at the center of the earth the cooler it is.