Where is a cooler area on the suns surface?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where is a cooler area on the suns surface?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where is a cooler area on the suns surface?» often ask the following questions:
❗ What is a cooler area on the suns surface?
An area on the sun that is cooler is called a sunspot.
- Where can i purchase a commercial cooler in the belleville area?
- Where can styrofoam cooler boxes be obtained in the chicago area?
- Sunspots are cooler than the surrounding solar surface?
❗ Are sunspots cooler or hotter on the suns surface?
they are cooler
- Why is saturn's surface cooler than the earth's?
- Does cooler air make a high pressue area or a low pressure area?
- How can i make my outdoor area cooler?
❗ What is the cooler area on the sun's surface?
Sunspots are the coolest areas on the surface of the sun
- Where can i get a custom can cooler built in the santa fe area?
- What is a dark area of the sun that is cooler than the surrounding area?
- What is a cooler area on the sun called?
1 other answer
Sunspots are the cooler areas on the suns surface
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Where is a cooler area on the suns surface?» so you can surely find the answer!
Can a can cooler be placed on a smooth surface?
- Our innovative SmartGrip technology allows the Can Cooler to stick to any smooth surface. From a lack of cup holders on a rocking boat to wagging dog tails, this product will keep your drink upright, accident-free, and icy cold. To use s imply place The Can Cooler on any smooth surface and it will keep your drink in place (securely up-right).
Why are sunspots cooler than the surrounding solar surface areas?
- However, since we are talking about the Sun, cooler means 3800K (6380℉) instead of 5800K (9980℉) Sunspots are cooler because the local magnetic field suppresses convection and prevents heat inside the sun from rising toward the surface. The magnetic field also exerts pressure, which keeps warmer gas away from the area.
Why does mercury have a cooler surface temperature than venus?
Venus is hotter than Mercury because its atmosphere is made up of carbon dioxide, which traps the heat. Mercury, on the other hand, has no atmosphere and so the planet can cool itself by emitting infrared radiation.
What is an area on the sun cooler than any other area on the sun called?
How big of an area does an evaporative cooler cover?
- Consider the quality and performance of the product against the price to gauge the cooler’s value. The evaporative coolers we brought in ranged from 1300 to 3100 CFM and cover 500 to 950 square feet, according to the manufacturers. What we found, however, is that not all swamp coolers are created equal.
Is air temperature is cooler when sunlight hits the earths surface?
i belive so
Is it ok to put a cooler on a hot surface?
- Do not place the cooler directly on a hot surface as this will melt the bottom of the cooler. For Example, place a towel beneath the cooler if placing the cooler on a hot surface like the back of a pick-up truck, on the top of a car or on the floor of your boat.
Why are sunspot cooler than the surrounding surface of the sun?
they have strong magnetic activity.
Why are sunspots cooler than the surrounding surface of the sun?
they have strong magnetic activity.
How do you use an air cooler in a humid area?
The best place to position your air cooler is right in front of the window. Hotter the air, faster the evaporation and cooler the air blown out by the fan. It's also important to create good ventilation in the room to push the humidity out. In order to do this, you need to open windows in the room.
Is heat always transferred from a cooler or a warmer area?
It is transferred from a warmer area.
Why does air feel cooler when blown through a small area?
- The faster air moves, the lower pressure it has (Bernoulli's principle). So when you blow faster, your stream of air is lower pressure than the surrounding air. Thus the surrounding air fills in the stream. The surrounding air is obviously cooler than the air in your lungs.
Fo76 cooler plan where?
Location. The Whitespring Resort: Sold by the raiders vendor.
Are sunspots appear dark because they are cooler than the surrounding solar surface?
Yes sunspots appear darker due to how much cooler they are than the surrounding area on the sun.
Process of warm surface water mixing with deep cooler water in a lake?
What will form when a moist air mass moves over a cooler surface?
Styrofoam cooler where to buy?
- Re: styrofoam coolers There are several places on the strip: CVS, Walgreens, ABC stores. New York City, New... 2. Re: styrofoam coolers Maybe a CVS or Walgreens?
Where are engel cooler made?
Engel coolers are made Thailand. For me manufacturing location isn't as important as the quality of the product and both Engel and Yeti make quality products.
Where did goku fight cooler?
More than twenty years later, this Saiyan, Goku, defeats Frieza on Planet Namek. After learning of his brother's death, Cooler takes his Armored Squadron - Salza, Neiz, and Doore, on a mission to reclaim his family's honor.
Where is my cpu cooler?
- The CPU is always on the top half of the board and the cooler sits on top of it. While CPU coolers can be attached in many different ways, all of them have four points that connect them with the CPU and motherboard, one in each corner. This is true for all motherboards and coolers.