Which star is cooler and more brighter than the sun?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which star is cooler and more brighter than the sun?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which star is cooler and more brighter than the sun?» often ask the following questions:
❗ Explain why a cooler star could actually appear brighter than a hotter star?
A cooler star could actually appear brighter than a hotter star because in is not just about the temperature is also depends which one is closer or further away from Earth. Therefore if a cooler star was closer to Earth than a hotter star then the cooler one would appear brighter.
- Cooler larger and brighter than most main sequence stars?
- What color of star is hotter than the red star but cooler than the yellow star?
- Which is cooler a hotter star or a cooler star?
❗ Which star is cooler than the sun?
- What color star is cooler than the sun?
- Which star is cooler polaris or regulus?
- A red star cooler and smaller than our sun?
❗ Is star wars cooler than star trek?
it for sure is and i stand be hind that
- A star much cooler than the sun would appear?
- What star is smaller and cooler than the sun?
- Are italians more cooler than other people?
1 other answer
There are a lot of these. They are mainly the "Red Giant" and "Red Supergiant" stars.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Which star is cooler and more brighter than the sun?» so you can surely find the answer!
Is a cooler more than 1 liter?
I have 3 coolers. They are 2 litre, 6 litre and 32 litre capacities.
Which is cooler jurassic park or star wars?
Jurassic Park definitely. Totally Jurrasic Park!
Is a yellow star such as the sun hotter or cooler than an orange star?
The yellow star is hotter.
Does air cooler consume more electricity than ac?
Even if we compare electricity consumption, air coolers consume 80-90% less electricity as compared to air conditioners. In the example mentioned above, a 1.5-ton AC would consume about 1.2-1.5 units in an hour, whereas an air cooler would consume just 0.2-0.3 units in an hour.
Use a cooler for more than one trip?
Taking the kids on a day trip to a pool or amusement park is fun and you can save money by taking drinks and food in a cooler. You can get a cooler at any store for a few dollars. Before you add anything to the cooler, put ice in it so everything stays cold. Once the ice is in the cooler, add the drinks that you plan to take and sandwiches, too. After you are finished with the cooler, empty the ice or melted water and use it for another trip.
Which star is cooler rigel or mira and why?
Which stars are cooler than the sun?
the temperature of red star is minimum and maximum for blue stars . our sun is yellow colored therefore red stars are coolest than our sun . Take the example of Wolf 359 (a type of red dwarf star ) located in the constellation Leo . the temperature of photosphere of this star is about 2800 kelvin and the temperature of sun's photosphere is 5778 kelvin ( effected )
Does an object that's cooler than its surroundings emit more radiation than it absorbs?
An object that's cooler than its surroundingsabsorbsmore radiation than it emits.
How does the hr diagram explain why some smaller cooler stars are brighter than larger hotter stars?
In terms of absolute magnitude, a larger hotter star will necessarily be more luminous than a smaller cooler star. However, if a smaller cooler star is much closer to us than a larger hotter star, it may appear to be brighter. None of this has anything to do with the HR diagram.
Does cooler magama flow more or less quickly than hotter magma?
Cooler magma flows slower than hotter magma.
Does cooler magma flow more or less quickly than hotter magma?
when magma is melted at a higher temp. it'll be more runny so cooler magma will be slower than hotter magma
How can arcturus be cooler and more luminous than the sun?
It is much larger and has a greater surface area than the Sun, so each unit of area can be cooler and less luminous than an equal area on the Sun.
What is an area in a star that is cooler than the rest called?
Is it true that warm air holds more water than cooler air?
- Therefore the supposed paradigm that warm air “holds more water” than cooler air is completely false. If you hear your source for weather information make such a statement, hit him over the head with a HAMweather bat, and point him in the right direction.
Warmer objects radiate more infrared radiation than cooler objects true or false?
True , because the warmer objects give off more infrared radiation than cooler objects ..
Why is it clear night is more cooler than a cloudy night?
Clouds are natures "blanket". Cloudy night: The heat is held close to earth's surface. Clear night: The heat radiates off into space.
Is meta cooler stronger than cooler?
Yes, Meta Cooler is much stronger than Cooler. Cooler in his 5th form was defeated by SSJ Goku; however, Meta Cooler was defeated only by SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta at full power.
Which is more efficient an evaporative cooler or a dew point?
- In general, an evaporative cooler cools air to 10 degrees higher than the dew point. For example, when the dew point is 60 degrees, a very efficient evaporative cooler will cool the inside air to about 70 degrees.
What happens to cooler in team four star?
- Eventually the two Super Saiyans destroy Meta-Cooler, only to be besieged by an army of countless Meta-Coolers created by the Big Gete Star, and taken aboard said Star to have their energy drained. Goku and Vegeta also come face to face with what remains of Cooler's original organic head, now merged with the Big Gete Star.
Why does an expanding giant star become cooler?
Energy is absorbed in expanding and lifting the gas.
Are warmer and hotter objects more or less dense than cooler and colder object?
Less dense; the heat spreads the atoms out.
Explain why the human eye notices more variations in warmer colours than cooler ones?
Because the wamer colours are more vibrant than cooler ones so that is why we see them!
Why does the human eye notce more variation in warmer colours than cooler ones?
because warmer colours are warmer than cooler