Why are climates located farther from the equator cooler than those to the equator?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why are climates located farther from the equator cooler than those to the equator?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why are climates located farther from the equator cooler than those to the equator?» often ask the following questions:
❗ What region usually has temperatures cooler than temperatures near the equator?
Temperate Zones are usually cooler than the temperatures near the equator.
- Can you grow asparagus in cooler climates?
- Do the temperatures get cooler or warmer as you get further from the equator?
- How can a location closer to the equator be cooler than one closer to the polar regions.?
❗ What currents assist in the transfer of the thermal energy from warmer climates the cooler climates?
- What type of current creates cooler climates in coastal areas?
- Why will countries at high altitudes sometimes have cooler climates?
- Why is the equator the hottest and polar regions cooler?
❗ Why does coastal water in areas with hotter water have drier climates than having higher climates salinity than coastal water in cooler more humid areas?
This is because less fresh water runs into the ocean in drier areas and because heat increases the evaporation rate.
- Is meta cooler stronger than cooler?
- As latitude increases climates tend to become cooler because of the?
- Why are the areas just above and below the equator cooler?
1 other answer
Its is cooler because of earths tilt the sun's ultraviolet rays hit most directly on the equator so it is hotter by the equator so the farther from the equator the cooler.
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Why are climates located farther from the equator cooler than those to the equator?» so you can surely find the answer!
The use of allowed man to go to wetter and cooler climates?
Fire. no it's clothing
Are temperatures warmer or cooler as you get close to the equator?
Temperatures are warmer as you get closer to the equator.
Are tempritures cooler or warmer as you get closer to the equator?
It is warmer because the sun shines more on it than anywhere else.
Are dogs cooler than cats?
Well, you can't really answer this question because there are people who think dogs are better and then there are others who think cats are better.Answer:According to the Veterinary Information for Cats site, a cat's normal temperature ranges from 100.5 to 102.5 degrees Fahrenheit. The normal body temperature for dogs ranges between 99.5° to 102.5°F. So while dogs and cats may be the same temperature in some cases the potential for dogs to be slightly cooler does exist.
Are kids cooler than parents?
In some ways, Yes
Are leggings cooler than jeans?
- jeans depending on the type are USUALLY warmer but if you find a pare of thick leggings they can be really warm. jeggings are a cross between the 2 and what i find is warmest. Is this still revelant? Katy16 | 431 opinions shared on Fashion & Beauty topic.
Are pandas cooler than penguins?
No, penguins are in fact cooler than pandas.
Are penguins cooler than monkeys?
Penguins are cooler than monkeys because they live in the Antarctic while the monkey is from the rain forest
Are samoans cooler than americans?
No, neither one is cooler than the other. Americans and Samoans are each cool in the generally common way of being human on planet Earth. Additionally, they each are cool in the specific ways in which different cultures each have something to offer to world culture.
Are ssds cooler than hdds?
- SSD benefit: Quieter, cooler – SSDs make less noise and run cooler than HDDs with spinning disks and mechanical arms. SSD benefit: Less data fragmentation – Data on SSDs is stored in larger, tighter memory sections than on HDDs. On the other hand, an SSD will cost two to three times more than an HDD.
Are you cooler than dimiter?
Is canada cooler than usa?
Canada is colder than the U.S on average as well as the lowest temperature of all times. However, some places in the USA, such as Alaska is colder than some places in Canada, such as Toronto to name one such place.
Is cell stronger than cooler?
Perfect Cell is more powerful than MSSJ Goku. So is 1 Meta-Cooler, as it took MSSJ Goku and ASSJ Vegeta to beat it. Perfect Cell however, gets a boost and turns into Super Perfect Cell. Meta-Cooler on the other hand, keeps on "fixing and improving" himself each time he gets damaged.
Is cooler cheaper than ac?
Air coolers are cheaper compared to Air Conditioners
50,000… Apart from the purchase cost, the operating cost of the Air cooler is very less. The Air cooler costs around 80% less electricity bill compared to Air conditioners. For example, if the monthly AC bill is Rs, 2000 then air cooler bill go hardly Rs.
Is cooler older than frieza?
Cooler is older than Frieza
Is cooler stronger than frieza?
No Cooler and goku was never matched when goku in his ssj1 but frieza and goku on his ssj1 was matched frieza was only defeated because his body cannot hold up the staggering power of his full power because of the damages he took on the past fights with goku and besides cooler has already used his full power already when goku is in his normal state and even he can cause pain to frieza on his final form frieza can still defeat cooler
Is cooler stronger than goku?
Goku is way stronger than cooler. thats right, cause cooler is dead and goku is already over supersaiyen 10!
Is cooler stronger than superman?
Is facebook cooler than twitter?
Well, it just depends on what you think, really. It's your opinion! But, if you want my advice, I think facebook is cooler because you can chat, see pictures and just have fun! But that's MY opinion! What's yours?
Is granite cooler than marble?
No, granite is not considered to be cooler in temperature than marble is. In fact, marble is approximately 7 degrees cooler than granite is.
Is hydrogen cooler than air?
Hydrogen is lighter than air. As to the temperature it depends on where the heat source is, hydrogen can either be warmer, cooler or the same temperature as air