Why do gray wolves live in cooler temperatures?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why do gray wolves live in cooler temperatures?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why do gray wolves live in cooler temperatures?» often ask the following questions:
❗ Diffusion in cooler temperatures?
- Cooler temperatures are found at higher?
- How to get cooler cpu temperatures?
- Why would temperatures in the mountains be cooler than temperatures found in the coastal lowlands?
❗ Are temperatures cooler near water?
Large bodies of water, such as oceans, seas and large lakes, can affect the climate of an area. Water heats and cools more slowly than landmasses. Therefore, the coastal regions will stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter, thus creating a more moderate climate with a narrower temperature range.
- Do apples due to cooler temperatures turn red overnight?
- How to get your cooler to safe food temperatures?
- Which coast leeward or windward usually has cooler temperatures?
❗ What region usually has temperatures cooler than temperatures near the equator?
Temperate Zones are usually cooler than the temperatures near the equator.
- Will tomatoes grow in cooler temperatures and excess rain?
- What front may produce thunderstorms and sometimes tornadoes and cooler temperatures?
- What is the side of a continent with cooler ocean temperatures?
1 other answer
they want to.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Why do gray wolves live in cooler temperatures?» so you can surely find the answer!
When earth's orbit elongates are temperatures warmer or cooler than normal?
Temperatures are cooler because the Earth is further from the sun when it elongates.temperture is colder because the earth is farther from the sun
Why are temperatures normally cooler at night then during the day?
Because the sun supplys heat and at night there is no sun. that is why it is cooler at night
Are temperatures warmer or cooler as you get close to the equator?
Temperatures are warmer as you get closer to the equator.
Which climate is characterized by hot dry days with cooler night temperatures?
Why do temperatures become cooler as you go higher above sea level?
because as you go up the sea level gets higher
Because of this temperatures become cooler as you go higer above sea level?
Due to elevation, temperatures become cooler the higher above sea level you go. Elevation, simply defined, is the height above a given level.
Because of this temperatures become cooler as you go higher above sea level?
Because of this, temperatures become cooler as you go higher above sea levelBecause of elevation temperatures become cooler as you go higher above sea level.
Do temperatures get cooler of warmer as you get closer to the equator?
Does sweat glands continuously produce small amounts of sweat even in cooler temperatures?
What is it called when heat can go from cooler to warmer temperatures?
"heat" can not go from colder to warmer temperatures. Heat is not an object, it's energy. Temperature is simply a measurement of how much heat an object possess.
Why are summer temperatures along california coast cooler than coast of south carolina?
Could be evaporation, ocean currents, latitude or altitude. In the end, you decide.
Do the temperatures get cooler or warmer as you get further from the equator?
Do areas of high latitude receive indirect rays from the sun and have cooler temperatures?
yes, high latitude áreas = cold temperatures low latitude áreas = warm temperatures
How long can crawfish live in a cooler?
- early in the year march, april they'll last 2-3 days if kept in a walkin cooler or a refrig setting turned to warmer setting. In may and June they'll last 4-5 days kept cold. However dont put them in an ice chest and put ice on the bottom and ice on top.. Crawfish will sit in the water and die.
Which phenomenon is associated with surface temperatures in the eastern pacific that are cooler than average?
Why are temperatures in san diego california usually cooler than they are in el centro california?
San Diego is 66 degrees Fahrenheit and El Centro is 79 degrees Fahrenheit, too.
Why might a volcanic eruption lead to cooler temperatures over a large area around a volcano?
Regionally, the ash from an explosive eruption can block sunlight. Globally, sulfuric acid injected into the upper atmosphere reflects a bit of sunlight back out into space.
How long can live crawfish stay in a cooler?
As long as you replace the ice as needed, you can store crawfish on ice for several days without killing them–but keep in mind that the fresher they are, the better the flavor will be. If you plan on storing them for more than two days, rotate the sack daily to keep them at peak condition.
Which climate has summers that are cool to warm with only slightly cooler temperatures in the winter?
Why are temperatures near the great lakes cooler in the summer then temptures a few miles away?
The lakes have a high specific heat capacity. apex :D
Why might a major volcanic eruption lead to cooler temperatures over a large area around the volcano?
Because when the volcano erupts it lets all the hot volcanic acid and lava out of the ground making the earth's surface cooler.
What kind of aerator does engel live bait cooler use?
- Based on the hugely popular Engel Cooler/Drybox, the Engel Live Bait coolers add a 2-speed aerator pump that can run on batteries, 12 volts or 110 volts. Engel features best in class live bait wells that will keep your minnows and shrimp alive even while ice fishing or crappie fishing.
A change in the water temperature of the eastern pacific ocean that produces cooler than usual surface water temperatures?
La Nina is a change in temperature that produces cooler temperatures at the surface.