Why does mercury have a cooler surface temperature than venus?
- Video answer: Can humans survive on venus? what did nasa discover? with sfx!
- Top best answers to the question «Why does mercury have a cooler surface temperature than venus»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why does mercury have a cooler surface temperature than venus?» often ask the following questions
- Video answer: Venus 101 | national geographic
- Your answer
- 28 Related questions
Video answer: Can humans survive on venus? what did nasa discover? with sfx!
Top best answers to the question «Why does mercury have a cooler surface temperature than venus»
Venus is hotter than Mercury because its atmosphere is made up of carbon dioxide, which traps the heat. Mercury, on the other hand, has no atmosphere and so the planet can cool itself by emitting infrared radiation.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why does mercury have a cooler surface temperature than venus?» often ask the following questions:
❗ Sunspots are cooler than the surrounding solar surface?
- Sunspots appear as dark patches in the solar photosphere . These are areas where strong magnetic field has emerged from below the solar surface. The strong magnetic field suppresses the release of heat into the photosphere making sunspots cooler than their surroundings.
- Is the temperature below ground cooler than above ground?
- Why are sunspots cooler than the surrounding solar surface areas?
- A change in the water temperature of the eastern pacific ocean that produces cooler than usual surface water temperatures?
❗ Why is saturn's surface cooler than the earth's?
Saturn's surface is a lot farther from the Sun than the surface of Earth is.
- Is venus hotter or cooler than earth?
- Why are sunspot cooler than the surrounding surface of the sun?
- Why are sunspots cooler than the surrounding surface of the sun?
❗ Is air temperature is cooler when sunlight hits the earths surface?
i belive so
- Why does room-temperature tile feel cooler to the bare feet than a wooden floor at the same temperature?
- Is the temperature in the shade cooler than in the sun?
- What is a change in the water temperature of the eastern pacific ocean that produces cooler than usual surface water temperatures?
Video answer: Why is venus the hottest planet?
We've handpicked 28 related questions for you, similar to «Why does mercury have a cooler surface temperature than venus?» so you can surely find the answer!
How many degrees cooler is a temperature of 85 fahrenheit than a temperature of 110 fahrenheit?
25 degrees cooler.
Why does canada have a cooler climate than the us?
Most of the United States is located in the mid-latitudes, where the climates are moderate. Canada is colder because so much of it lies far north in the higher latitudes.
Is it true that perm can develop normally only in sightly cooler temperature than normal body temperature?
Yes, it is true that sperm can develop normally only in sightly cooler temperature than normal body temperature. Sperm need a cooler temp than the rest of the body. The scrotum keeps sperm lower than the body, but tight shorts can keep the testicles too warm for the sperm.
Is a temperature inversion cooler or warmer than the layer below it?
Warmer than below.
Was last year's average global temperature cooler than the long-term average?
Video answer: Venus 101 | national geographic
What temperature does a wine cooler run at?
Wine coolers are, at their most basic, standalone units designed to maintain a consistent temperature—sometimes one suitable for serving rather than long-term storage—whereas a wine cellar is a cabinet or an entire room that stores wine in optimal conditions for long-term aging: a consistent temperature (about 55° F), ...
Does ethanol burn cooler than gasoline?
- Some people have reported engines overheating when ethanol blends are used, suggesting that ethanol burns "hotter." This is a bit mysterious since ethanol contains less energy per unit volume than gasoline, and the flame temperature of ethanol is more than 40°C cooler than gasoline.
Video answer: Venus moons: how many moons do venus have? incredible facts about venus moon that will shock you
Why does the air from a fan's jet stream feel cooler than the surrounding environmental temperature?
Temperature is the same, but the stream of air takes more moisture off your skin then steady air. While doing that it effectively cools more your skin. As result you feel it as "cooler" air.
Are sunspots appear dark because they are cooler than the surrounding solar surface?
Yes sunspots appear darker due to how much cooler they are than the surrounding area on the sun.
How long brisket cooler temperature?
A brisket can keep for 8+ hours in a cooler but I think that long of a rest starts to degrade the quality of the meat. The 2-4 (or more) hour rest in the cooler gives you a lot of leeway while cooking. If your brisket is cooking really slow or really fast you will have a nice built in buffer.
Video answer: Planet mercury: know about 12 mind-blowing and unknown facts about the planet mercury.
What is wine cooler temperature?
The best range is to set the temperature between 50 °F (11°C) and 65 °F (18°C) for red wine and set the other zone between 45 °F (7°C) and 50 °F (11°C) for white wine. With a dual-zone wine refrigerator managing your wine cooler temperature for multiple wines becomes easier and more convenient.
Why does a marble floor feel cooler to the feet than a carpet at the same temperature?
The marble is really good at conducting heat away from your hand but because the carpet isn't as dense and has lots of air between the fibres it is not a very good heat conductor. Because the marble is a goodheat conductor it cools down your feet quickly and so they feel colder but the carpet cannot cool down your feet. An interesting experiment to try is to get three bowls and put hot water in one, cold water in another and a 50:50 mix of hot and cold in the third. Put one hand in the hot water and the other hand in the cold water for 20 seconds and then put them both into to third bowl. Try it but be careful that the water isn't too hot.
Why does a piece of metal feel cooler than a piece of wood at the same temperature?
The mobile electrons in metals carry heat away faster than the relatively immobile electrons in wood or insulators, thus metal feels colder than wood at the same temperature.
At what temperature does a swamp cooler become ineffective?
According to USA Today, “When the outside temperature soars to 100 degrees (38 C), we're in trouble if the humidity is much above 25%.” As temperatures rise, humidity must decline in order to effectively cool your home.
Does 10850k have cooler?
You basically just want to run the thing stock, but the 10850k doesn't come with a stock cooler. It's not going to pull much over a hundred watts most likely so anything in the 120-140 range would do.
How does metal roof cooler than shingles?
- Rather than absorbing heat like asphalt shingles , a metal roof is design to reflect sunlight. The roof stays cooler, and no extra heat enters the home. Added pigmentation can help to re-emit up to 90% of heat that is absorbed into the home. In urban areas, this can reduce air temperatures by as much has 12 degrees Fahrenheit.
Why does grass feel cooler than pavement?
The heat coming from the sun can bounce from a surface… When solar heat hits the surface of a concrete pavement, more heat is reflected back and the hotter the surroundings will be. Grass, on the other hand, has lower solar reflectance. Less heat is reflected and the cooler your surroundings will be.
Why does metal feel cooler than foam?
Metals are good heat conductors, so the extra heat is drawn away from the warmer area (your hand) to the cooler areas. Foam is a heat insulator, so the heat won't travel away as fast.
Video answer: Ancient planet venus had water, oceans & life?
Why does water stay cooler than land?
it is because water has more thermal mass its slower to heat than to cool
Can air cooler reduce room temperature?
Your room temperature can be significantly reduced by air coolers even at the height of the summer heat… Once you pay proper attention to these factors, air coolers will keep the perfect temperature in your home through the natural process of evaporative cooling.
Is our planet's temperature getting cooler?
No. The earth's temperature is getting warmer. Just about every year there are new heat records broken all around the world.
What is the temperature for cooler?
the temperature is 35 degrees fahrenheit
Why does baguio have a cooler climate than other places in the philippines?
Baguio is cooler than in Manila because Baguio is in higher place than in Manila. As we move upwards from sea level the atmospheric pressure decreases so the boiling point of water also becomes decreased. Baguio is also a mountainous place. The higher the place is the cooler the climate.
Why is the upper layer of the atmosphere cooler than the surface of the earth?
entropy..the earth is heated from its core. The further you are from the core at the center of the earth the cooler it is.