Why is the air above warm surfaces warmer then the air above cooler surfaces?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is the air above warm surfaces warmer then the air above cooler surfaces?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why is the air above warm surfaces warmer then the air above cooler surfaces?» often ask the following questions:
❗ Does a warm front have warmer air move against cooler air?
Exactly. the colder air is lifted up over the wedge of warmer air at an angle.
❗ Is thermal energy transferred from warmer to cooler or cooler to warmer?
Heat always flows from warmer to cooler regions.
❗ Is earth getting warmer or cooler?
"obviously warmer as per records per year earths temp gets more n more" Its debatable but I think its not really getting Warmer its getting cooler . For example in December of 2008 the entire las Vegas Valley snowed for the first time in history Note that las Vegas is in a huge desert .
- How can stars with cooler red surfaces be so bright?
- Does the atmosphere get warmer or cooler?
- How can i make my cooler warmer?
1 other answer
it releases heat into the air above it more or less easy :)
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Why is the air above warm surfaces warmer then the air above cooler surfaces?» so you can surely find the answer!
Is cooler or warmer near the ceiling?
Is earth warmer or cooler than saturn?
Warmer, cause its closer to the sun.
Is saturn warmer or cooler than earth?
Is water warmer or cooler in winter?
Water would be slightly cooler due to the cold air
What is the process when warm water vapor meets cooler air and then it turns into a liquid?
This is called condensation
Hey is naruto cooler then inuyasha?
No way! He's pretty close, but InuYasha still rules! Okay, okay. That's not the truth. Which one is cooler is up to you. Unless you mean scientiffically "cooler", or anything else not opinion, then you deicde. i say inuyasha tho.
Is the sun cooler then rigel?
Very much so.
How long will cooler keep food warm?
You can keep food safely warm in a cooler for 4-6 hours if you take the proper steps to turn your cooler into a 'hot box'. What you want to do is heat water up in a large pot on the stove. Then add the water to an empty cooler and let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
Why warm air rise over cooler air?
Will a cooler bag keep food warm?
- Cooler bags are also called warmer bags. Hence these bags can be used to keep your food cool or warm whichever you want. The bags are lined with insulation material to prevent any heat loss or heat gain. However, they can only keep your food either cool or warm for 4 hours.
Can a cooler be used as a warmer?
Coolers can be a great way to keep your lunch hot at work or to keep food warm on a long road trip. Your food will slowly decrease in temperature over time, coolers aren't perfect at trapping heat. But it will keep it much much warmer than if you just left your food out in the open or didn't insulate it in any way.
Does warmer air sinks and cooler air rises?
No. Warm air rises and cool air sinks.
Is it warmer or cooler near a lake?
During the summer, air temperatures are usually several degrees cooler at the edge of a lake as compared to a few hundred feet inland. That is because water keeps its energy longer than most substances as a result of its high specific heat.
Is pluto cooler or warmer compared to earth?
Is your body warmer or cooler than spoons?
is your body warmer or cooler than kitchen spoons
What makes the 6 qt chest cooler / warmer?
- The 6 Qt. Personal fridge/warmer can do that too. The compact size of this cooler allows storage for your road trip necessities while only taking up a small footprint in your vehicle. Warming and Cooling Modes - What makes the 6 Qt.
Why does my wine cooler keep getting warmer?
- If it is set to a warmer temperature, then the owner will have trouble getting the cooler to the desired temperature. Compressor based wine coolers are the ones that may have the thermostat issues. Thermoelectric based wine coolers more than likely will not.
Does heat flow from warm to cooler substances?
Yes. Heat flows from a warmer to a cooler substance. The technical term is: The Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Does warm water freeze faster than cooler water?
no because the cold water speeds up the process by starting it
How do you keep food warm in cooler?
- Wrap towels around each glass container or foil-wrapped package. These layers of fabric will further insulate the containers and keep the food hot. Place the towel-wrapped food inside insulated coolers or cardboard boxes to prevent spilling.